As an Inbound Marketing Strategist, you will be client facing and you will work closely with a Senior Inbound Marketing strategist, our content team and other specialists to develop strategies for and implement relevant Inbound Marketing tasks on several clients. There is potential to get involved in creating and distributing content that’s focused on serving the needs and desires of our clients’ unique target audiences if this is within your skill set.
Your five key areas of accountability will be to:
- Be the primary point of contact for a portfolio of clients, and have a positive relationship with your clients and your team.
- Implement inbound best practices and the delivery of inbound strategy to your portfolio of clients
- Take the lead in creating weekly/monthly/quarterly performance reports to highlight progress towards goals.
- Build strategic recommendations for your portfolio of clients based on the data you have available (including industry trends, technology advances and data)
- Be responsible for project management of your portfolio of clients to ensure deadlines, scope and budget are met
A passion for analytics, a strong attention to detail, ability to work to deadlines, excellent written and spoken communication skills, project management skills, knowledge of proper spelling and grammar and a problem-solving attitude, are essential to succeed in this position. An interest for inbound and experience in digital marketing is non-negotiable.
You are expected to be flexible, resourceful and confident enough to handle the different kinds of training and tasks required from you as an Inbound Marketing Strategist.
Our goal is for you to learn and advance within the company.
- Completed Degree or Qualification in Strategy, communications, business or marketing.
- Inbound marketing and HubSpot certified through HubSpot is preferential
- 2-4 years experience in digital strategy and marketing.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work at a fast pace under tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in successfully growing relationships and creating customer success.
- Exemplary ability to present and explain technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Work well independently.
- Great listening, communication and time management skills.
- Love to hustle and work in a fast paced environment.
- Self-taught learner willing to read and keep up-to-date on technological changes and how they could be used by Spitfire.
- A digital mindset – we need someone who lives and breathes all forms of digital marketing.
- The ability to be self-directed while still enjoying collaboration and keeping clear channels of communication open with teammates.
- Proficient in Google Suite.
- HubSpot experience
- Google Analytics certified.
- Previous content development experience
- Previous sales experience
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Strong research skills – our diverse range of clients will require you to learn a number of new things!
- Competitive salary
- HubSpot certification
- Remote working policy
- Responsibility and autonomy
- Be an important part of a small team at a tiered HubSpot partner agency