As a HubSpot Onboarding Specialist, you will be client-facing and will work closely with the Strategic Inbound Advisor and our inbound implementors to successfully onboard clients onto HubSpot Marketing Pro.
Your five key areas of accountability will be to:
- Be the primary point of contact for a portfolio of clients, and have a positive relationship with your clients and your team.
- Assist clients with adopting HubSpot through a number of formats based on their need and the type of onboarding. (training in the methodologies will be provided).
- Maintain a minimum of the HubSpot certifications required: Marketing Software and Sales Software certifications as well as any other certifications that are required by your job.
- Maintain a CSAT score of 9 or 10 on your onboarding clients
- Maintain key performance indicators within the onboarding programmes.
A passion for analytics, strong attention to detail, ability to work to deadlines, excellent written and spoken communication skills, project management skills, knowledge of proper spelling and grammar and a problem-solving attitude are essential to succeed in this position. An interest in inbound and experience in digital marketing is non-negotiable.
You are expected to be flexible, resourceful and confident enough to handle the different kinds of training and tasks required from you as a HubSpot Onboarding Specialist
Our goal is for you to learn and advance within the company.
HubSpot certified with at least 1 year of experience using the Marketing hub.
- 2-4 years of experience in digital strategy and marketing.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work at a fast pace under tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in successfully growing relationships and creating customer success.
- Exemplary ability to present and explain technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Work well independently.
- Great listening, communication and time management skills.
- Love to hustle and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-taught learner willing to read and keep up-to-date on technological changes and HubSpot updates.
- The ability to be self-directed while still enjoying collaboration and keeping clear channels of communication open with teammates.
- Proficient in Google Suite.
HubSpot partner certifications
Google Analytics certified
- Competitive salary
- In-house mentoring program
- Remote working policy
- Responsibility and autonomy
- Be an important part of a growing team at a tiered HubSpot partner agency