As a SeniorInbound Marketing Strategist, you will be client-facing and will work closely with the strategic director, Inbound Marketing strategists, our content team and other specialists to develop strategies for and implement relevant Inbound Marketing tasks on several clients.
A passion for analytics, a strong attention to detail, ability to work to deadlines, excellent written and spoken communication skills, project management skills, experience in managing a team, knowledge of proper spelling and grammar and a problem-solving attitude, are essential to succeed in this position. An interest for inbound and experience in digital marketing is non-negotiable.
You are expected to be flexible, resourceful and confident enough to handle the different kinds of clients, training and tasks required from you as a Senior Inbound Marketing Strategist.
Our goal is for you to learn and advance within the company.
- To facilitate the application of inbound marketing, sales and services knowledge in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
- To further develop analytical, critical thinking, project management skills and the ability to evaluate and make adjustments to improve project results.
- To further develop the ability to create insightful reports for presentations that are data-driven and relevant to each client based on their required metrics and outcomes using the required software
- HubSpot certification through access to their online training available to members of their partner programme
- Participation in training sessions with the team, the strategic director as well as a coaching programme
Client Service Management:
- Ensure overall growth and development of client accounts.
- Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis, including the taking of briefs, discussing strategy and future opportunities and general client communication.
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients.
- Understand the urgency in ongoing communication and feedback to client’s requests and queries on a daily basis.
- Develop lasting relationships with senior client personnel and using Spitfire senior management as required to cement relationships at a senior level.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- A big focus on completing your relevant set training programme with assignments during your initial probation period of three months.
- Be responsible and accountable for all elements of the day to day execution and implementation of inbound marketing strategies and tasks including:
- Content briefing, scheduling, optimising and measurements.
- Implementing inbound marketing software and other digital tools.
- Brainstorming new ideas and opportunities for client and Spitfire’s success and presenting these both internally and to clients
- Updating and optimising the components of the inbound marketing campaign for relevant client campaigns you will work on.
- Research subject matter, competitors, industry and target audience and present feedback to the team.
- Research articles and information related to the subject matter to include in web articles
- Work with the Inbound team to identify and understand high-level messaging and strategy
- Monitor trends in client’s industries.
- Assist with copywriting for blogs, emails, social media platforms, eBooks etc if this is within your skill set.
- Be involved in keyword research for content strategies and optimise content for search both when it is published and on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure customer success and be the primary point of contact for a portfolio of clients.
- Provide inbound best practices, with strategic intent of delivering high quality inbound assets
- Take the lead in creating monthly performance reports to highlight progress towards goals, areas of improvement and recommendations for future programs.
- Analyse each clients’ marketing analytics, create reports and recommending future strategies and tactics.
- Conduct meetings with clients to review results and reporting
- Completed Degree or Qualification in Strategy, communications, business or marketing.
- Inbound marketing and HubSpot certified through HubSpot is essential
- 4-6 years experience in digital strategy and marketing.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work at a fast pace under tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in successfully growing relationships and creating customer success.
- Exemplary ability to present and explain technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Work well independently.
- Ability to manage a team
- Great listening, communication and time management skills.
- Love to hustle and work in a fast pace environment.
- Self-taught learner willing to read and keep up-to-date on technological changes and how they could be used by Spitfire.
- A digital mindset – we need someone who lives and breathes all forms of digital marketing.
- The ability to be self-directed while still enjoying collaboration and keeping clear channels of communication open with teammates.
- Proficient in Google Drive and Google Docs
- Google Analytics certified
- Previous content development experience
- Previous sales experience
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Strong research skills – our diverse range of clients will require you to learn a number of new things!